Wellington City Gaystay is your home away from home when visiting Wellington, New Zealand.
Located on the edge of Mt Victoria your accommodation is just a few minutes walk down to Courtenay Place – the heart of the entertainment district with theatres, restaurants, bars & cafes and major tourism destination such as Te Papa Tongawera (Museum of New Zealand).
You hosts Jeff, Dean & Calvin (the cat) make your feel right at home. You have access to the following facilities:
- Separate upstairs guest queen bedroom with attached bathroom.
- ‘All day, self serve’ continental breakfast of cereals, breads, fruits, juice, teas and fresh coffee
- Privacy assured.
- Modern shared kitchen and lounge with balcony adjoining your room.
- Wireless internet access and laptop.
- Laundry facilities.
- Mountain bike.
- Car parking.
- Free transfers by arrangement.
- Book exchange.
- Daily Newspaper
When next visiting Wellington make Wellington City Gaystay your home away from home.