Guests can immerse themselves in the blue waves of the world-class beach and the sophisticated gay and lesbian energy of the city, all while staying at the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach. This new hotel is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. It features a twenty-three mile stretch of golden beaches. You can stroll along the beach promenade and explore the abundance of boutiques, restaurants, and nightlife. Adjacent to the Courtyard Florida beach hotel is Las Olas Boulevard, a destination for the discerning traveler, offering upscale shopping, fine dining, and evening entertainment.
Surround yourself with the amazing blue waves of a world-class beach and the pulsing energy of an urban locale at the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach. Each of the spacious hotel rooms has spectacular water views. Soak in the sun at the outdoor pool and enjoy a delicious meal at the full-service Blue Water Restaurant and Bar. Marvel at a sunrise from the golden beaches. Easily accessible from the city and beach, this Fort Lauderdale Florida hotel will delight even the most discerning gay traveler with its resort-like setting.
Soak up the sun on Fort Lauderdale Beach or start your day with a workout in the well-equipped fitness center or the daily full breakfast buffet in the Blue Water Restaurant. Enjoy seasonal live entertainment on the oceanfront pool deck. Shop at the finest boutiques. Or just savor a leisurely dinner in the privacy of your own guest room. This Fort Lauderdale hotel underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation in 2008.
- 171 elegant guest rooms and 88 king suites, all 100% smoke-free
- Blue Water Restaurant and Bar, open daily for breakfast
- Two meeting rooms, with 1,412 square feet of space for private parties
- Professional sales and catering staff, to help coordinate business and social events
- Free high-speed Internet, in all guest rooms and public areas
- Oceanfront pool, overlooking the beach
- Beach rentals, to help coordinate parasailing, wind surfing, wave runners, and more
- Dedicated Business Library, with free wireless Internet and other business services
- The Market, for gourmet snacks and light meals, 24 hours a day
- Valet parking, available for a fee
- Express check-out and video bill-reviewing, for your convenience
- Coin-op guest laundry and valet dry cleaning service
- Concierge services, to help with rental cars and tour assistance
- Marriott Rewards, frequent guest program
These spacious Fort Lauderdale accommodations combine upscale comfort and functionality to create a personal oasis of tranquility for all guests. Each room features amazing water views of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway. Indoors, you can enjoy, high-speed Internet access, plush new bedding, and abundant room in which to stretch out. Think of this smoke-free hotel as a breath of fresh air in a lovely tropical setting.
Take your pick of several room options including:
- 171 spacious guest rooms, on 11 floors (guest rooms are only on 11 floors, we have 13 floors total)
- 88 king suites, with separate sleeper sofa alcoves
- Spectacular views of the renowned Fort Lauderdale beach or the million-dollar yachts on the Intracoastal Waterway
- Your choice of either two queen or one king-size bed
- Plush new mattresses with luxurious bed linens
- Either down/feather pillows or hypoallergenic foam
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet connection
- Mini refrigerator and coffee and tea maker
- Flat-screen LCD HDTV, with premium cable channels and pay-per-view movies
- Large work desk, with ergonomic chair and task lamp
- Speakerphone, with voice mail to help you stay in touch
- Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Room service from Blue Water Restaurant and Bar
- Free morning newspaper, delivered to your door
Think of the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach as a relaxing, sun-drenched playground. From sun up till sun down, this beach hotel offers fun-filled activities for every member of your party. Splash in the pool or dance under the stars. If you prefer, rent a wave runner and head out to sea. Other oceanfront Ft. Lauderdale hotels can’t compete with these resort-style activities. Let them pamper you with upscale accommodations and spectacular on-site facilities. Discover rejuvenating comfort and upscale service in a beautiful beachfront setting, surrounded by sparkling blue water, at the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach.