Puerto Vallarta is a Mexican balneario resort city situated on the Pacific Ocean’s Bahía de Banderas.
- Attraction and Sightseeing Tours
- Villa David is a gay men only bed and breakfast located in the historic colonial or old town section of Puerto Vallarta. We are also the closest gay property to most of the gay bars. We have views of the cathedral, downtown area, south side, hotel zone, Los Arcos, Nuevo Vallarta; in short the whole bay. These are also great places for watching the incredible sunsets that Puerto Vallarta is so famous for. Here each sunset is an event! Villa David has a comfortable home-like atmosphere. The house is built around a lush green courtyard centered with a beautiful brick and tile pool. The courtyard is planted with Birds of Paradise, orchids, bougainvillea and Night Blooming Jasmine and has a brick terrace that is a great place to sit and read, play games or just talk. The living room and dining room have only three walls. They are open to the courtyard so you get the feel of living outside.
- Casa Cupula, a new, luxury boutique hotel for gay men in Puerto Vallarta. Casa Cupula combines the services, amenities and sophisticated decor of a fine boutique hotel with the comfortable ambience of a guesthouse for gay men. We are located within within walking distance of the gay beach, downtown bars and restaurants. Explore our website to learn more about a place where you can go to Relax, Play and Dream.
- Bugambilia Blanca. A beautiful and unique property of two bedroom condos and a three bedroom Penthouse with Ocean and tropical views. Located in the heart of the South Side close to popular Los Muertos Beach in the Zona Romantica, Bugambilia Blanca is a beautiful and unique vacation property designed by the architect, Jose Jorge Prieto Castellanos and built in the more modern Mexican colonial style. Choose from our three-bedroom Ocean view Penthouse, or our two-bedroom accommodations with Ocean or tropical view, each comfortable and accommodating and occupying an entire floor of the property. Enjoy the ambience and feeling of staying in a large house but with all the convenience of a private apartment. A refreshing alternative to the much larger more impersonal condo buildings.
- The Blue Chairs Beach Resort Hotel – Situated on the beautiful South Side of Vallarta near the historic downtown within walking distance to all the best restaurants, shopping and gay nightlife, the Blue Chairs Beach Resort Hotel is the ONLY gay property on the beach in Puerto Vallarta. The hotel is located in the exact place where Pirates of the Pacific used to enjoy wild parties with wine, sex and treasure. What a fitting place for Vallarta’s most popular adult-only gay accommodations.
- Boana Torre Malibu Condo-Hotel is gay Puerto Vallarta’s largest “straight-friendly” basic modern condo-hotel. Torre Malibu is located one block directly behind the world famous blue and green chairs on the beach known as Playa Los Muertos. It is a short, quiet walk at to all the great nightlife and restaurants. We have a large selection of rooms that are actually condos! It’s more like having a suite for your vacation than just a hotel room. All units have a bedroom, two baths, a kitchen and salon with balcony or terrace. One unit has 2 bedrooms. All rooms are air-conditioned. There is an elevator making access to even those top floor views easy.
- Hotel Mercurio – A new gay owned & operated vacation hotel in the center of the gay area with a sophisticated and intimate atmosphere, for gay lesbian, and open-minded straight guests. gay beach is just 5 minutes walk. At Hotel Mercurio, your comfort, convenience & budget are key. 28 rooms include refrigerators, cable television, air conditioning, ceiling fans, in-room safes, top quality bedding & towels. evening turn-down service, meticulous daily maid service, pool/ beach towel service included. concierge services to help you find the best restaurants, shops, galleries & local events. swimming pool is surrounded by a beautiful patio & gardens. Conceived as an intimate, service-oriented hotel, hotel mercurio keeps your comfort and your budget in mind. Gays and Lesbians with families are welcome.
- Casa Hortencias – Vallarta’s largest “Straight-Friendly” (way more gay than straight & since there are more units here – you tend to have MORE gay people than at all the other gay properties [which are MUCH smaller]!) condo/hotel complex is small enough to have some charm with just 37 rental units (36 one-bedroom & one 2-bedroom units) on 10 levels (starting with the bottom level “00__” & the Penthouse units on the “9th” floor) in a great location at the southern end of Old Town/SouthSide – just 1 block as the crow flies behind Muertos Beach/the Blue/Green Chairs gay beach (at the Southern end of the gay-friendly area. Clubs, Restaurant Row, shopping+ is at the northern end [a 6-10 minute walk] – VERY walkable).
- Hotel and Resort Accommodation in Puerto Vallarta – This is a general hotel booking site so we can provide no guarantee on how gay friendly any hotel is.
- Hostel Accommodation in Puerto Vallarta – This is a general hostel booking site so we can make no guarantee on how gay friendly any hostel is.